For PRIVATE PARTIES: NON COMMERCIAL, PASSENGER PLATED VEHICLES, means a person, not a company or organization. nycticketfighter will:
- provide “In Person” hearing services at a Department Of Finance Venue for hearing parking tickets
- Charge a $5.00 fee to review each ticket.
- Charge a fee of 30% of the amount reduced or dismissed.
- Refund the 30% fee less a $5.00 evaluation fee for tickets not taken to hearing and tickets not dismissed.
- For private parties/non-commercial users, impose only a $5.00 evaluation fee if there is no dismissal or reduction.
- Not mis-use registration information, in violation of THE FEDERAL DRIVERS PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“DPPA”)(18 U.S.C $2721, ET SEQ.)
- PAYMENTS; nycticketfighter will not collect or file your credit card information. All payments must go through “Pay Pal” ((Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved)
- Promptly refund your payment less a $5.00 evaluation fee if: 1. your ticket is not taken to a hearing, 2. if your ticket is not dismissed at a hearing.
The PRIVATE PARTIES “user” will:
- PRIVATE PARTIES, NON COMMERCIAL, PASSENGER PLATED VEHICLES, means a person, not a company or organization.
- Monitor results from their hearing at: http://nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCServWeb/NYCSERVMain, and make payment via the NYC website upon receipt of In Person Hearings results via http://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/pay-now/online.page
- Make payment to the New York City Department of Finance on line at:http://nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCServWeb/NYCSERVMain immediately upon receiving hearing results. (payment by mail is not reliable and may result in late penalties).
- Provide nycticketfighter ticket numbers and copy of vehicle registration,and any other legitimate & truthful information needed to dispute the ticket/s via email.
- Agree that nycticketfighter.com has no financial responsibility, obligation,or liability, greater than the fee paid. In the event of a dispute, the user agrees to accept a refund of the fees as the sole remedy of such dispute, and thereby acknowledges complete satisfaction of such dispute and constitutes full and complete release for the dispute and all related disputes.
- The “user” agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, nycticketfighter.com from all actions brought by the user, all other parties, and their agents or associates, to include The New York City Department of Finance and their agents, assigns, or associates.
- Agree that registration information is authorized for the sole purpose of establishing no “prima facie” case, and that nycticketfighter “IS DULY AUTHORIZED, and PERMITTED UNDER, AND IN FULL COMPLIAINCE WITH, THE ….PROVISIONS OF THE FEDERAL DRIVER PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“DPPA”)(18 U.S.C $2721, ET SEQ.)
- agree to all terms and conditions
- sign and return the adjudications unit authorization form,
- JURISDICTION The Website is directed to those individuals and entities located in the United States. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Website and its content,including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Website. nycticketfighter makes no representation that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Website (collectively, “Content”) is appropriate or that its products and services are available outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS The materials at this Site, nycticketfighter.com, as well as the organization and layout of this site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use; however, any print out of this Site, or portions of the Site, must include nycticketfighter copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy,modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license any part of this Site; create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website,use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site without the prior written permission of [nycticketfighter.com]. Except as expressly provided under the “Scope of Use” Section above, you may not use,reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, or publicly display or operate this Website without the prior written permission of nycticketfighter. You may not use a part of this Website on any other Website, without nycticketfighter’s prior written consent. nycticketfighter respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same.If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to nycticketfighter that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable,overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- SPAMMING Gathering email addresses from nycticketfighter through harvesting or automated means is prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other Users is prohibited. Inquiries regarding a commercial relationship with nycticketfighter should be directed to:[email@example.com]
- NO WARRANTIES the website, and any content, are provided to you on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind whether express,statutory or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, systems integration, accuracy, and non-infringement, all of which nycticketfighter expressly disclaims. nycticketfighter does not endorse and makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of the content, and nycticketfighter will not be liable or otherwise responsible for any failure or delay in updating the website or any content. We have no duty to update the content of the website. nycticketfighter makes no representations or warranties that use of the content will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for any results or other consequences of accessing the website and using the content, and for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may access, download or otherwise obtain is free of viruses or any other harmful components. This warranty disclaimer may be different in connection with specific products and services offered by nycticketfighter. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. You may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY AND COPYRIGHT AGENT nycticketfighter respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe something on this Site has infringed your intellectual property rights, please notify our agentand provide the following information: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that (iv)Address, telephone number, and,if available, an electronic mail address where we may contact you. (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. The Site’s Copyright Agent can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org/516-850-1995.
- NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE The information available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as legal,accounting or other professional advice. This Website is not intended for use by minors. YOU SHOULD EVALUATE ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN CONSULTATION WITH YOUR INSURANCE SPECIALIST, OR WITH YOUR LEGAL,TAX, FINANCIAL OR OTHER ADVISER , AS APPROPRIATE.
- USERS DISPUTES: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. nycticketfighter reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. nycticketfighter , SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT (EVEN IF nycticketfighter , HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES)OR THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS,PROGRAMS OR FILES, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY BE DIFFERENT IN CONNECTION WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY nycticketfighter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- VOLUNTARY INFORMATION FOR SERVICES AND FEATURES We receive vehicle registration from the user when user chooses to email the information to nycticketfighter to use service offered via the website. including: i) making purchases, ii) consenting to receive email or text messages, iii) consenting to receive email, iv),When you choose to use these additional services/features, we require you to provide your “email address contact Information” in addition to a copy of vehicle registration information that may be required to complete review of your NYC Parking Tickets.
- How we use your information: nycticketfighter only uses your personal vehicle registration information to identify errors or omissions on your parking tickets. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties. nycticketfighter will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes WHATSOEVER. OR third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of nycticketfighter unless required to do so by law. Further, nycticketfighter reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected. Personally identifiable vehicle registration and email address information is used only to help us identify and/or provide information, or services that may be necessary to reduce or dismiss your parking ticket.. We use your personally identifiable information to provide customer service; and maintaining email communications in response to those you send nycticketfighter.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- Accessing and updating your personal information and preferences is not practiced by nycticketfighter.
- Email Choice/Opt-out, nycticketfighter will send the user email for the sole purpose of responding to the users request for information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
Nycticketfighter.com/CITYWIDE PARKING TICKET SERVICE, INC. does not provide legal advice. Contact an attorney for legal advice.